10 Reasons Communication Brings Transformation includes the authors own personal stories and leadership strategies on the craft of effective communication. She also includes interviews with mega-church leaders Bishop Darrell L. Hines of Christian Faith Fellowship Church and Sr. Pastor Jason Webb of Elmbrook Church.
- To handle toxic people and leaders across organizations.
- To question your own communication style and discover areas of improvement.
- Listening, responding and following through prevents the escalation of conflicts and need for damage control.
- Effective communication can transform lives and establish loyalty.
- Having a connection with your audience builds trust.
“Within these pages are the reasons for producing favorable expression in leadership as meritoriously articulated by the author, Janette Braverman. We have all either fallen victim to or have miscommunicated with someone. It is important that we learn from this book so that we can become effective at listening, speaking and producing positive results in every aspect of our lives.”
– Pamela M. Hines, Author, “A Wife’s Prayer
7:30 am – 7:45 am Registration & Networking
7:45 am – 9:30 am Presentation
Q & A after the presentation
Cost of the event includes a signed copy of the book. Contributors to the book will be present.
Please contact Jenny Roanhouse at 414-908-0563 or firstname.lastname@example.org with any questions.
Dress code: business casual
Cancellation policy: To receive a full refund you must cancel by 1/12/18.